National Fuel is currently seeking a Facilities Maintenance Representative for an outstanding career opportunity located at our corporate headquarters in the Land department in Williamsville, NY. As a member of the National Fuel team, you will enjoy an exciting and challenging work environment where top performance is recognized and rewarded.
- Main Office repairs, replacements and continued maintenance necessary for upkeep of facilities and grounds
- Respond to physical maintenance requests of Main Office repairs
- Help manage contractors for Main Office projects, as needed
- Emergency response to off hours concerns
- Five years maintenance/facilities environment experience
- Experience with HVAC, plumbing, and electrical
- Experience in basic carpentry and painting
- Ability to troubleshoot issues and make decisions independently where necessary
- Able to work outside in inclement weather and lift up to 50 pounds
- Light equipment operation and maintenance
- Mechanical and technical aptitude
- Experience in building controls and energy management
- Stationary Engineering License
ABOUT NATIONAL FUEL:
National Fuel is a diversified energy company headquartered near Buffalo, NY. Our employees continue to be the most important part of our Company and have made us who we are today. We are dedicated to the communities in which we live and work and have nearly 2,000 employees in Western NY and Northwest PA. National Fuel is proud to have an inclusive workplace where diversity is valued, hard work is rewarded and promotion from within is supported. We offer exciting career opportunities for talented and ambitious job seekers and encourage you to apply today.
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS:
The rate of pay for the Facilities Maintenance Representative will be commensurate with experience.
National Fuel offers a comprehensive benefits package including the following:
|· Medical and Prescription Drug Coverage||· Paid Company Holidays|
|· Dental Coverage||· Parental Leave for Mothers and Fathers|
|· Vision Coverage||· Tuition Reimbursement|
|· 401(k) with Company Match||· Life Insurance|
|· Company Funded Retirement Savings Account||· Long Term Disability Insurance|
|· Flexible Work Schedule||· Flexible Spending Account|
|· Paid Time Off||· Charitable Giving Programs|
HOW TO APPLY
Any candidate offered a position with National Fuel will be required to successfully complete a pre-employment drug test. For confidential consideration, please submit your resume and cover letter (preferably in PDF format) by September 21, 2021 to:
Please reference position #21-063NY Facilities Maintenance Representative in the subject line of your email.