National Fuel is currently seeking an Engineering Specialist for an outstanding career opportunity in our Engineering Services department at our Erie Office located in Erie, PA. As a member of the National Fuel team, you will enjoy an exciting and challenging work environment where top performance is recognized and rewarded.
- Provide administrative and general office support for the Engineering Department
- Responsible for preparing expenditure requests, completion report processing (scanning, filing, records research and file requests), requisitions, UPS package processing and department telephone backup.
- Maintain department records and databases, scan and index documents, communicate with company personnel and outside agencies, and other projects as requested
- High School Diploma or equivalent is required
- Previous administrative experience with proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word and Excel)
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication and customer service skills
- Exceptional attention to detail with the ability to multi-task and interpret data
- Associates Degree, technical certificate or technical background
- Experience using PeopleSoft Financials and Microfiche/Microfilm
ABOUT NATIONAL FUEL:
National Fuel is a diversified energy company headquartered near Buffalo, NY. Our employees continue to be the most important part of our Company and have made us who we are today. We are dedicated to the communities in which we live and work and have nearly 2,000 employees in Western NY and Northwest PA. National Fuel is proud to have an inclusive workplace where diversity is valued, hard work is rewarded and promotion from within is supported. We offer exciting career opportunities for talented and ambitious job seekers and encourage you to apply today.
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS:
The rate of pay for the Engineering Specialist will be commensurate with experience.
National Fuel offers a comprehensive benefits package including the following:
|·Medical and Prescription Drug Coverage||·Paid Sick Time|
|·Dental Coverage||·Parental Leave for Mothers and Fathers|
|·401(k) with Company Match||·Tuition Reimbursement|
|·Company Funded Retirement Savings Account||·Life Insurance|
|·Paid Vacation||·Flexible Spending Account|
|·Paid Company Holidays||·Charitable Giving Programs|
HOW TO APPLY:
The successful candidate will be required to pass a DOT mandated drug test, as well as participate in random drug testing. The DOT maintains a list of banned substances which includes medical or recreational marijuana. For confidential consideration, please submit your resume and cover letter (preferably in PDF format) by May 17, 2021 to:
#21-036PA – Engineering Specialist
Please reference position #21-036PA in the subject line of your email