National Fuel is currently seeking an Engineering Specialist (GIS Mapping Technician) for an outstanding career opportunity in our Engineering department located at our corporate headquarters in Williamsville, NY. As a member of the National Fuel team, you will enjoy an exciting and challenging work environment where top performance is recognized and rewarded.
- Update an Esri Enterprise Geographic Information System (GIS) from as-built drawings
- Perform mapping corrections as submitted by the Operations Department
- Utilize Esri GIS tools such as Model Builder to automate tasks and analysis
- Produce analysis and maps from the distribution gas network
- Research and provide information from engineering records
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Experience and education using Esri GIS software
- Bachelor’s degree in Geology, Geography, or Associates degree in a GIS related field
- Experience updating a GIS for electric, communication, gas, water, sewer or other utility
- Outstanding PC skills, particularly Microsoft Office proficiency, including Microsoft Excel
ABOUT NATIONAL FUEL:
National Fuel is a diversified energy company headquartered near Buffalo, NY. Our employees continue to be the most important part of our Company and have made us who we are today. We are dedicated to the communities in which we live and work and have nearly 2,000 employees in Western NY and Northwest PA. National Fuel is proud to have an inclusive workplace where diversity is valued, hard work is rewarded and promotion from within is supported. We offer exciting career opportunities for talented and ambitious job seekers and encourage you to apply today.
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS:
This is a position within the Company’s collective bargaining unit with an hourly rate of pay consistent with the applicant’s level of experience.
National Fuel offers a comprehensive benefits package including the following:
|· Medical and Prescription Drug Coverage||· Paid Sick Time|
|· Dental & Vision Coverage||· Parental Leave for Mothers and Fathers|
|· 401(k) with Company Match||· Tuition Reimbursement|
|· Company Funded Retirement Savings Account||· Life Insurance|
|· Paid Vacation||· Flexible Spending Account|
|· Paid Company Holidays||· Charitable Giving Programs|
HOW TO APPLY:
Any candidate offered a position with National Fuel will be required to successfully complete a pre-employment drug test. For confidential consideration, please submit your resume and cover letter (preferably in PDF format) by September 24, 2021 to:
Engineering Specialist (GIS Mapping Technician) #21-058NY
Please reference Engineering Specialist (GIS Mapping Technician) #21-058NY in the subject line of your email.