National Fuel is currently seeking an Energy Engineer for an outstanding career opportunity at our Headquarters in Williamsville, NY. As a member of the National Fuel team, you will enjoy an exciting and challenging work environment where top performance is recognized and rewarded.
The successful candidate will work in the Energy Services Department, which provides technical and financial solutions for the gas utility portion of National Fuel’s business. They will be responsible for the following functions with respect to the large commercial/industrial accounts within their assigned geographic territory:
- Customer Relationships – develop and maintain positive long term relationships with key customer accounts, and serve as the primary point of contact for these accounts, coordinating with internal and external parties as required to address any customer service issues as needed
- Customer Energy Use Analysis – utilize technical feasibility studies and other analytical tools, in consultation with customers, to identify and evaluate new end use applications and opportunities for additional gas usage, as well as opportunities for energy efficiency improvements, emissions reductions and/or integration with alternative energy sources. Based on these analyses, develop and implement effective strategic plans, and utilize internal sales and marketing programs as needed, to successfully close identified opportunities.
- Sustainability/Renewable Energy Project Support – assist as needed on various ongoing and new projects, including but not limited to renewable natural gas, hydrogen/gas blending, hybrid gas/electric heating systems, zero net energy buildings, and solar/wind power.
Day travel within western New York is required.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Energy-related concentrations.
- Applicants must possess excellent interpersonal and written communication skills.
- Problem solving, organizational and time management skills are necessary to succeed in this position.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint.
- Knowledge of energy technologies including HVAC and industrial process, and/or marketing experience are highly desirable.
ABOUT NATIONAL FUEL:
National Fuel is a diversified energy company headquartered near Buffalo, NY. Our employees continue to be the most important part of our Company and have made us who we are today. We are dedicated to the communities in which we live and work and have nearly 2,000 employees in Western NY and Northwest PA. National Fuel is proud to have an inclusive workplace where diversity is valued, hard work is rewarded and promotion from within is supported. We offer exciting career opportunities for talented and ambitious job seekers and encourage you to apply today.
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS:
The rate of pay for the Energy Engineer will be commensurate with experience.
National Fuel offers a comprehensive benefits package including the following:
|·Medical and Prescription Drug Coverage||·Paid Company Holidays|
|·Dental Coverage||·Parental Leave for Mothers and Fathers|
|·Vision Coverage||·Tuition Reimbursement|
|· 401(k) with Company Match||·Life Insurance|
|·Company Funded Retirement Savings Account||·Long Term Disability Insurance|
|·Flexible Work Schedule||·Flexible Spending Account|
|·Paid Time Off||·Charitable Giving Programs|
HOW TO APPLY
Any candidate offered a position with National Fuel will be required to successfully complete a pre-employment drug test. For confidential consideration, please submit your resume and cover letter (preferably in PDF format) by December 17, 2021 to:
Please reference position #21-051NY in the subject line of your email.