National Fuel is currently seeking Emergency Services Representatives for an outstanding career opportunity in our Operations Clerical department located at our Mineral Springs Service Center in West Seneca, NY. National Fuel is proud to have an inclusive workplace where diversity is valued, hard work is rewarded and promotion from within is supported. We offer exciting career opportunities for talented and ambitious job seekers and encourage you to apply today.
- Accurately relaying information regarding customer service and emergency situations to employees working in the field using radios or telephones, in a dispatch role
- Responding to customer calls regarding gas emergencies
- General clerical work including data entry, gathering data and creating reports, maintaining various maps and service line records and operation of office equipment
- Candidates MUST BE AVAILABLE to work a flexible schedule that includes evenings, nights, weekends and holidays. Candidates must be available to work all of the following schedules:
- 7:30 a.m-4 p.m.
- 1:30 p.m.-9:30 p.m.
- 11 a.m.-7:30 p.m.
- 4 p.m.-12 a.m.
- Midnight – 8:00 a.m.
- This position is an integral part of a 24-hour, 7-day per week operation and schedule changes may occur with short notice
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Excellent communication and customer service skills. Demonstrate attention to detail, organizational skills, and multitasking are required
- Strong Microsoft Office (Word and Excel) skills
- Emergency services background
- Experience in a phone center or customer service environment
ABOUT NATIONAL FUEL:
National Fuel is a diversified energy company headquartered near Buffalo, NY. Our employees continue to be the most important part of our Company and have made us who we are today. We are dedicated to the communities in which we live and work and have nearly 2,000 employees in Western NY and Northwest PA.
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS:
This is a position within the Company’s collective bargaining unit with a starting rate of pay of $22.12/hour; after 1 year $25.27/hour and a 5% increase after 4 years of service in the position.
National Fuel offers a comprehensive benefits package including the following:
|· Medical and Prescription Drug Coverage||· Paid Sick Time|
|· Dental Coverage||· Parental Leave for Mothers and Fathers|
|· 401(k) with Company Match||· Tuition Reimbursement|
|· Company Funded Retirement Savings Account||· Life Insurance|
|· Paid Vacation||· Flexible Spending Account|
|· Paid Company Holidays||· Charitable Giving Programs|
HOW TO APPLY:
The successful candidate will be required to pass a DOT mandated drug test, as well as participate in random drug testing. The DOT maintains a list of banned substances which includes marijuana, even if prescribed for medicinal purposes. For confidential consideration, please submit your resume and cover letter (preferably in PDF format) by
December 2, 2022 to email@example.com. Attachments with a .docm extension will not be accepted.
Please reference position 22-049NY – Emergency Services Rep in the subject line of your email.