National Fuel has an immediate, full-time opening for a Distribution Service Person in our Operations Department at our Clarion Service Center located in Clarion, Pennsylvania. National Fuel is proud to have an inclusive workplace where diversity is valued, hard work is rewarded and promotion from within is supported. We offer exciting career opportunities for talented and ambitious job seekers and encourage you to apply today.
Perform many varied duties including:
- Installation, repairs and maintenance of pipelines
- Reading meters, turning gas on & off
- Emergency leak response
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Valid Driver’s License with a clean driving record
- The physical capability to work outdoors in all types of weather and the ability to work in and around hazards and difficult to reach areas is required.
- Mechanical aptitude and the ability to troubleshoot technical issues
- Excellent customer service/communication skills
- Basic literacy is required. Ability to read, legibly prepare written documentation and can accurately interpret and analyze written information
- Applicants must live within a 20 – mile radius of the Clarion Service Center located at 15831 Route 322, Clarion, PA 16214
- Candidates must be able to work Monday through Friday between the hours of 11:00 am and 7:30 pm
- Experience in underground construction equipment operation, HVAC or plumbing trade, and knowledge of gas appliance operation
ABOUT NATIONAL FUEL:
National Fuel is a diversified energy company headquartered near Buffalo, NY. Our employees continue to be the most important part of our Company and have made us who we are today. We are dedicated to the communities in which we live and work and have nearly 2,000 employees in Western NY and Northwest PA.
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS:
This is a position within the Company’s collective bargaining unit with an hourly rate of pay of $28.93, with an increase to $30.93 after 1 year.
National Fuel offers a comprehensive benefits package including the following:
|· Medical and Prescription Drug Coverage||· Paid Sick Time|
|· Dental Coverage||· Parental Leave for Mothers and Fathers|
|· 401(k) with Company Match||· Life Insurance|
|· Company Funded Retirement Savings Account||· Flexible Spending Account|
|· Paid Vacation||· Charitable Giving Programs|
|· Paid Company Holidays|
HOW TO APPLY:
The successful candidate will be required to pass a DOT mandated drug test, as well as participate in random drug testing. The DOT maintains a list of banned substances which includes medicinal or recreational marijuana.
For confidential consideration, please submit your resume and cover letter (preferably in PDF format if emailing) by July 5, 2022 to:
Distribution Service Person – Position #22-035PA
Please reference position #22-035PA – Distribution Service Person in the subject line of your email