Seneca Resources Company, LLC, the oil & gas exploration and production subsidiary of National Fuel Gas Company (NYSE: NFG) explores for, develops and produces natural gas and crude oil reserves in Appalachia and California. Most of Seneca’s investment activity is in the Marcellus and Utica Shales in Pennsylvania, where the company controls approximately 1.2 million net prospective acres and is the third largest producer in the basin with more than 1,200 wells. Seneca’s California operations remain a steady contributor to the overall portfolio, in which this division currently manages nearly 16,000 acres and has more than 1,100 wells. The Company is furthering its delineation efforts in the Utica Shale, and acquired properties in California that will increase, and further diversify, the Company’s oil production footprint. As an active exploration and production company in the northeastern U.S. for more than 100 years, Seneca Resources Company, LLC is committed to safety, environmental stewardship, increased productivity and maximizing shareholder value.
The Developer, Software position is primarily a back-end developer role working with C# for creating tools and services to fulfill customer and IT related requirements. The Developer, Software will serve as an integral member of the Information Technology team with responsibilities including, but not limited to, the following:
- Design, program, and implement new custom software solutions/applications
- Maintain and enhance existing custom software solutions/applications
- Troubleshoot and resolve custom software application issues in a timely fashion
- Collaborate with end users and the IT development team to formulate application requirements and design specifications
- Perform software testing and code migrations between development, test and production environments
- Develop with distributed source control systems such as Azure DevOps
- Perform basic server administrative tasks such as applying Microsoft updates to web and application servers
- Candidates must possess at least a Bachelor’s degree and have a minimum of three (3) years of .NET programming (C#, VB.NET or Managed C++) and one (1) year of T-SQL (SQL Server, MySQL, Oracle) experience
- Experience programming with Web Services and API’s is required
- Experience with ASP.NET, Entity Framework and LINQ is preferred
- Strong verbal and written communication skills are required
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, problem-solving skills, and the ability to think critically
- High level of accuracy, attention to detail and excellent organizational skills
- Effective time management and project management skills
- Must be currently and permanently authorized to work in the United States of America
*Successful applicants must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and are required to provide proof upon hire
Seneca Resources offers a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package. This position is not eligible for relocation.
Seneca Resources Company, LLC is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, protected veteran status, marital status or other protected status under federal, state or local laws.
Please note: We occasionally amend or withdraw Seneca Resources jobs and reserve the right to do so at any time, including prior to the advertised closing date.