National Fuel is currently seeking a Damage Prevention Supervisor for an outstanding career opportunity in our Field Operations department located at our Sharon Service Center located in Clark, PA. Willing to consider candidates that live within one hour of our Sharon Service Center as long as its within National Fuel’s territory. National Fuel is proud to have an inclusive workplace where diversity is valued, hard work is rewarded and promotion from within is supported. We offer exciting career opportunities for talented and ambitious job seekers and encourage you to apply today.
- Manage the various aspects of our natural gas infrastructure damage prevention program
- Work within all areas of Operations to understand risks and help develop site specific plans to prevent damages and disruption of gas service
- Communicate prevention plans and KPI’s with employees, outside contractors, and regulatory agencies
- Analyze excavation damages (on-site when possible), provide detailed reports and recommendations
- Perform and assist with subject matter knowledge to train employees, coach excavators, and educate customers
- Assist in completion of DPIs and submit PUC reports as necessary
- Special projects including continue development of cross bore programs and initiatives
- Bachelor’s degree in Construction Management, Engineering, Safety, related field or equivalent experience
- Associate’s degree will be considered with related work experience
- Capability to learn current and future software utilized by the company
- Ability to work well individually and in a team setting to accomplish goals and objectives in a timely manner
- Ability to work in office settings as well as field locations within PA territory
- Excellent communication skills
- Operational knowledge of a natural gas utility
- Prior experience in damage prevention
- Functional knowledge of various computer systems such as PeopleSoft, SAP, and Microsoft Office
ABOUT NATIONAL FUEL:
National Fuel is a diversified energy company headquartered near Buffalo, NY. Our employees continue to be the most important part of our Company and have made us who we are today. We are dedicated to the communities in which we live and work and have nearly 2,000 employees in Western NY and Northwest PA.
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS:
The base salary range for this position is $64,000-76,000.
This job posting contains a pay range, which represents the range of pay that National Fuel believes, in good faith, at the time of this posting that it might be willing to pay for the posted job. The specific base pay offered to a successful applicant will be based primarily on relevant professional experience. Other components that may be considered include: individual qualifications, licensures, industry specific experience, education and market demands for specialized skills. The pay range is subject to change at any time based on various internal and external factors. Exempt positions will also be eligible for an Annual Cash Bonus Plan.
National Fuel offers a comprehensive benefits package including the following:
|· Medical and Prescription Drug Coverage||· Paid Company Holidays|
|· Dental Coverage||· Parental Leave for Mothers and Fathers|
|· Vision Coverage||· Tuition Reimbursement|
|· 401(k) with Company Match||· Life Insurance|
|· Company Funded Retirement Savings Account||· Long Term Disability Insurance|
|· Flexible Work Schedule||· Flexible Spending Account|
|· Paid Time Off||· Charitable Giving Programs|
HOW TO APPLY
The successful candidate will be required to pass a DOT mandated drug test, as well as participate in random drug testing. The DOT maintains a list of banned substances which includes medical or recreational marijuana. For confidential consideration, please submit your resume and cover letter (preferably in PDF format) by October 2, 2023 to firstname.lastname@example.org. Attachments with a .docm extension will not be accepted.
Please reference position #23-049PA – Damage Prevention Supervisor in the subject line of your email.