National Fuel is currently seeking a Corrosion Specialist for an outstanding career opportunity in our Operations Department at Oil City Servicenter, located in Oil City, Pennsylvania. As a member of the National Fuel team, you will enjoy an exciting and challenging work environment where top performance is recognized and rewarded.
- Perform basic field testing of corrosion control systems on underground metallic structures
- Perform troubleshooting tests and identify when such testing is required
- Make independent field decisions and be responsible for obtaining field data to determine condition of structures under evaluation
- Maintains and makes minor repairs to corrosion testing and pipeline locating equipment
- An Associate’s Degree in Electrical Technology or equivalent work experience
- Physical capability to work outdoors year-round and around hazards and difficult to reach areas
- Demonstrate mechanical ability, excellent customer service/communication skills and basic computer/data entry skills
- Basic literacy is required. Candidates must be able to read, legibly prepare written documentation and have the ability to accurately interpret and analyze written information.
- Availability to work Monday through Friday from 8:00 am and 4:30 pm, including off hours, weekends, and holidays.
- Valid driver’s license
- A minimum of two years of experience in cathodic protection or working in the field of electrical installation and troubleshooting is desired.
ABOUT NATIONAL FUEL:
National Fuel is a diversified energy company headquartered near Buffalo, NY. Our employees continue to be the most important part of our Company and have made us who we are today. We are dedicated to the communities in which we live and work and have nearly 2,000 employees in Western NY and Northwest PA. National Fuel is proud to have an inclusive workplace where diversity is valued, hard work is rewarded and promotion from within is supported. We offer exciting career opportunities for talented and ambitious job seekers and encourage you to apply today.
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS:
This is a position within the Company’s collective bargaining unit with an hourly rate of pay of $26.02.
National Fuel offers a comprehensive benefits package including the following:
- Medical and Prescription Drug Coverage
- Dental Coverage
- 401(k) with Company Match
- Company Funded Retirement Savings Account
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Company Holidays
- Paid Sick Time
- Parental Leave for Mothers and Fathers
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- Charitable Giving Programs
HOW TO APPLY:
The successful candidate will be required to pass a DOT mandated drug test, as well as participate in random drug testing. The DOT maintains a list of banned substances which includes marijuana, even if prescribed for medicinal purposes. For confidential consideration, please submit your resume and cover letter (preferably in PDF format) by January 25, 2021 to:
Please reference position #21-006PA – Oil City Corrosion Specialist in the subject line of your email.