National Fuel is currently seeking a Corporate Tax Accountant for an outstanding career opportunity in the Tax department at our Williamsville, NY office. National Fuel is proud to have an inclusive workplace where diversity is valued, hard work is rewarded and promotion from within is supported. We offer exciting career opportunities for talented and ambitious job seekers and encourage you to apply today.
- Participate in the preparation of the monthly, quarterly and annual corporate income tax provision and required SEC disclosures
- Preparation of federal and state corporate income tax returns
- Tax planning projects designed to maximize cash flow and minimize effective tax rate
- Federal and state income tax audits including preparation of responses to data requests and notices received
- Testing and documentation of internal controls under Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) and updating tax processes and controls, as needed
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or related field
- CPA certification with previous corporate tax experience in public and/or corporate environment
- Strong knowledge of ASC 740 and SOX compliance
- Strong technical skills pertaining to tax compliance and tax research
- Exceptional organization, analytical, and attention to detail skills
- 7-12 years of corporate tax experience in public and/or corporate environment
- Advanced Microsoft Excel proficiency
- Outstanding interpersonal skills, integrity and professionalism
- Prior experience with tax software such as CorpTax and Oracle
ABOUT NATIONAL FUEL:
National Fuel is a diversified energy company headquartered near Buffalo, NY. Our employees continue to be the most important part of our Company and have made us who we are today. We are dedicated to the communities in which we live and work and have nearly 2,000 employees in Western NY and Northwest PA.
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS:
The rate of pay for the Corporate Tax Accountant will be commensurate with experience.
National Fuel offers a comprehensive benefits package including the following:
|· Medical and Prescription Drug Coverage||· Paid Company Holidays|
|· Dental Coverage||· Parental Leave for Mothers and Fathers|
|· Vision Coverage||· Tuition Reimbursement|
|· 401(k) with Company Match||· Life Insurance|
|· Company Funded Retirement Savings Account||· Long Term Disability Insurance|
|· Flexible Work Schedule||· Flexible Spending Account|
|· Paid Time Off||· Charitable Giving Programs|
HOW TO APPLY:
Any candidate offered a position with National Fuel will be required to successfully complete a pre-employment drug test. For confidential consideration, please submit your resume and cover letter (preferably in PDF format) by June 30, 2022 to email@example.com. Please reference position 22-036NY-Corporate Tax Accountant in the subject line of your email. Attachments with a .docm extension will not be accepted.