National Fuel is currently seeking a Corporate Development Strategist for an outstanding career opportunity in our Finance department located in Williamsville, NY. National Fuel is proud to have an inclusive workplace where diversity is valued, hard work is rewarded and promotion from within is supported. We offer exciting career opportunities for talented and ambitious job seekers and encourage you to apply today.
- Develop advanced financial models to support critical strategic decision making, including valuation, financing alternatives, and financial statement analysis
- Identify and evaluate key corporate development and investment opportunities, supported by detailed financial analysis
- Provide supporting research and analysis on other financial initiatives
- Prepare in-depth review of industry segments, key trends, and sensitivity analysis
- Support the Company’s strategic planning process and evaluation
- Create materials for presentations given to executive management, the Board of Directors, and external stakeholders
- Participate in planning and execution of capital market transactions
- 7+ years of relevant experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Accounting, Finance, or related field
- Superior financial analysis and financial modeling skills
- Proven success in creating and maintaining strategic relationships with internal and external business partners
- Demonstrated accomplishments in meeting tight deadlines and in prioritizing a diverse workload
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to simultaneously manage multiple projects
- Ability to work effectively and collaboratively in cross-functional teams
- Exceptional interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills, with a focus on attention to detail and accuracy
- Demonstrated reliability, self-motivation, and willingness to learn
- Prior experience in corporate development, private equity or investment banking
- MBA degree
ABOUT NATIONAL FUEL:
National Fuel is a diversified energy company headquartered near Buffalo, NY. Our employees continue to be the most important part of our Company and have made us who we are today. We are dedicated to the communities in which we live and work and have nearly 2,000 employees in Western NY and Northwest PA.
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS:
The rate of pay for this position will be commensurate with experience.
National Fuel offers a comprehensive benefits package including the following:
|· Medical and Prescription Drug Coverage||· Paid Company Holidays|
|· Dental Coverage||· Parental Leave for Mothers and Fathers|
|· Vision Coverage||· Tuition Reimbursement|
|· 401(k) with Company Match||· Life Insurance|
|· Company Funded Retirement Savings Account||· Long Term Disability Insurance|
|· Flexible Work Schedule||· Flexible Spending Account|
|· Paid Time Off||· Charitable Giving Programs|
HOW TO APPLY
The successful candidate will be required to pass a DOT mandated drug test, as well as participate in random drug testing. The DOT maintains a list of banned substances which includes medical or recreational marijuana. For confidential consideration, please submit your resume and cover letter (preferably in PDF format) by April 3, 2023, to email@example.com. Attachments with a .docm extension will not be accepted.
Please reference position #23-015NY in the subject line of your email.