Seneca Resources Company, LLC, the oil & gas exploration and production subsidiary of National Fuel Gas Company (NYSE: NFG) explores for, develops and produces natural gas and crude oil reserves in Appalachia and California. Most of Seneca’s investment activity is in the Marcellus and Utica Shales in Pennsylvania, where the company controls approximately 1.2 million net prospective acres and is the third largest producer in the basin with more than 1,200 wells. Seneca’s California operations remain a steady contributor to the overall portfolio, in which this division currently manages nearly 16,000 acres and has more than 1,100 wells. The Company is furthering its delineation efforts in the Utica Shale, and acquired properties in California that will increase, and further diversify, the Company’s oil production footprint. As an active exploration and production company in the northeastern U.S. for more than 100 years, Seneca Resources Company, LLC is committed to safety, environmental stewardship, increased productivity and maximizing shareholder value.
The Coordinator, Civil & Environmental will serve as an integral member of the Environmental Engineering team with responsibilities including, but not limited to, the following:
- Manage data tracking and other administrative aspects of all permitting operations including but not limited to drilling, earth-moving, pipeline, road, PNDI, and water testing
- Coordination with employees, consultants, and government agencies in meeting internal permitting needs, regulatory requirements, and design collaboration
- Review rough sketches, drawings, specifications, and other engineering data received from engineers to ensure that they conform to design concepts
- Organize documents, correspondence, reports, and other business functions related to permitting projects
- Collect and analyze data, make useful and relevant presentations, and provide recommendations to management
- Comply with Seneca’s EHSQ policies, standards and procedures and demonstrate active and regular involvement in EHSQ programs
- Candidates must possess a High School Diploma/GED
- Candidates with one (1) – three (3) years of relevant experience and a Bachelor’s degree in Environmental Science, Natural Sciences, or related discipline are preferred
- Intermediate proficiency using the Microsoft Office software suite is required
- Experience using the Autodesk and ArcGIS software preferred
- Knowledge of Pennsylvania Oil and Gas regulations preferred
- Candidates with the ability to read, interpret, and understand engineering plans, narratives, reports, and maps are strongly preferred
- Work as part of the team in a fast-paced environment, multi-task, and manage time-lines to ensure that projects are delivered timely and on budget
- A high level of accuracy and attention to detail is critical
The successful candidate must be authorized to work in United States of America.
Seneca Resources offers a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package. This position is not eligible for relocation.
Seneca Resources Company, LLC is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, protected veteran status, marital status or other protected status under federal, state or local laws.Apply Now
Please note: We occasionally amend or withdraw Seneca Resources jobs and reserve the right to do so at any time, including prior to the advertised closing date.