Seneca Resources Company, LLC, the oil & gas exploration and production subsidiary of National Fuel Gas Company (NYSE: NFG) explores for, develops and produces natural gas and crude oil reserves in Appalachia. Seneca’s headquarters are located in Houston, Texas with offices in Pittsburgh, Brookville, Wellsboro and Kane, PA. Seneca’s investment activity is in the Marcellus and Utica Shales in Pennsylvania, where the company controls approximately 1.2 million net prospective acres and is one of the largest producers in the basin with approximately 1,000 wells. As an active exploration and production company in the northeastern U.S. for more than 100 years, Seneca Resources Company, LLC is committed to safety, environmental stewardship, increased productivity and maximizing shareholder value.
The Intern, Completions will serve as an integral member of the Completions team with responsibilities including, but not limited to, the following:
- Collaborate with engineers and field personnel to learn and present on essential Completions equipment.
- Validate and organize documents.
- Consolidate and analyze various types of data.
- Recommend improvements to operational processes and data optimization.
- Create visualizations to be utilized during operational reviews.Comply with Seneca’s EHSQ policies, standards and procedures and demonstrate active and regular involvement in EHSQ programs.
- The candidate must possess a High School Diploma/GED and be pursuing a Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering.
- Basic Microsoft proficiency (Excel, Outlook, Word, and Power Point) is required.
- Ability to work in a fast pace environment with a keen ability to manage multiple projects and adhere to tight deadlines is essential.
- Ability to work well in a large group environment is essential.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills are essential.
- A high level of accuracy and attention to detail is important
The successful candidate must be authorized to work in United States of America.
This position is not eligible for relocation.
Seneca Resources Company, LLC is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, protected veteran status, marital status or other protected status under federal, state or local laws.
Please note: We occasionally amend or withdraw Seneca Resources jobs and reserve the right to do so at any time, including prior to the advertised closing date.