National Fuel is currently seeking a Collaboration / Office 365 Engineer for an outstanding career opportunity in our Information Technology department located at our corporate headquarters in Williamsville, NY. As a member of the National Fuel team, you will enjoy an exciting and challenging work environment where top performance is recognized and rewarded.
- Working within a team, serve as a lead collaboration engineer in the design, implementation and management of the Company’s cloud collaboration efforts centered on Office 365 as well as integrations to video conferencing systems and equipment.
- Using best practices, direct overall Office 365 program to migrate on-prem Exchange and Office installations into Azure and to fully deploy and promote native collaboration features of the suite.
- Provide overall subject matter expertise regarding security, architectural design, migration, management and implementation support for Office 365 and its underlying technologies.
- Provide overall Office 365 security expertise including strong knowledge of Azure Active Directory, Azure Information Protection, Information Rights Management, single sign-on and multi-factor authentication and related technologies.
- Drive Office 365 adoption and lead technical effort to enable Azure Information Protection.
- Lead and participate in ongoing Office 365 security and strategy discussions.
- Stay current of all things Office 365, including changes & updates, roadmap & releases, and third-party solutions.
- Document system configurations, standards and procedures.
- This position requires a dynamic, hard-working and ambitious individual, with excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Management Information Systems, or related field
- Five to ten years of solid experience working in Office 365 and supporting technologies.
- Strong knowledge and experience in the following areas:
- Exchange Online
- SharePoint Online
- OneDrive for Business
- Office 365 tenant
- Permissions (Tenant \ Security & Compliance Center \ Exchange Online)
- PowerShell scripting skills desired
- Data Loss Prevention, Archiving, eDiscovery and Compliance is a plus
- Initiative, professionalism, excellent leadership, interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work independently as well as in a cooperative team environment
- Well organized, self-motivated person with strong customer service, project, and analytical skills
About National Fuel
National Fuel is a diversified energy company headquartered near Buffalo, NY. Our employees continue to be the most important part of our Company and have made us who we are today. We are dedicated to the communities in which we live and work and have nearly 2,000 employees in Western NY and Northwest PA. National Fuel is proud to have an inclusive workplace where diversity is valued, hard work is rewarded and promotion from within is supported. We offer exciting career opportunities for talented and ambitious job seekers and encourage you to apply today.
Compensation and Benefits
The rate of pay for the Collaboration/Office 365 Engineer will be commensurate with experience. National Fuel offers a comprehensive benefits package including the following:
- Medical and Prescription Drug Coverage
- Paid Company Holidays
- Dental Coverage
- Parental Leave for Mothers and Fathers
- Vision Coverage
- Tuition Reimbursement
- 401(k) with Company Match
- Life Insurance
- Company Funded Retirement Savings Account
- Long Term Disability Insurance
- Flexible Work Schedule
- Flexible Spending Account
- Paid Time Off
- Charitable Giving Programs
How to Apply
Any candidate offered a position with National Fuel will be required to successfully complete a pre-employment drug test. For confidential consideration, please submit your resume and cover letter (preferably in PDF format) by December 2, 2020 to:
6363 Main Street
Williamsville, NY 14221
Please reference position #19-051NY in the subject line of your email