National Fuel is currently seeking a Claims Supervisor for an outstanding career opportunity in our Risk Management department located 1100 State Street. National Fuel is proud to have an inclusive workplace where diversity is valued, hard work is rewarded and promotion from within is supported. We offer exciting career opportunities for talented and ambitious job seekers and encourage you to apply today.
- Investigation, negotiation and settling of claims involving damages to Company property or damages to others caused by the Company.
- Overseeing the invoicing, collections, and reporting of damages to Company property.
- Position will require frequent day travel throughout the PA service territory to investigate incidents and meet with Field personnel.
- Position will require being on call and available after hours and weekends for approximately 2 out of every 12 weeks.
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related field.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products.
- Ability to learn internal financial and claims programs (PeopleSoft, CART, PFI, etc.)
- Self-starter and ability to work independently.
- Prior experience with claims negotiations, investigations, or pipeline construction practices preferred.
ABOUT NATIONAL FUEL:
National Fuel is a diversified energy company headquartered near Buffalo, NY. Our employees continue to be the most important part of our Company and have made us who we are today. We are dedicated to the communities in which we live and work and have nearly 2,000 employees in Western NY and Northwest PA.
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS:
The base salary range for this position is $56,000 – $88,000/year.
This job posting contains a pay range, which represents the range of pay that National Fuel believes, in good faith, at the time of this posting that it might be willing to pay for the posted job. The specific base pay offered to a successful applicant will be based primarily on relevant professional experience. Other components that may be considered include: individual qualifications, licensures, industry specific experience, education and market demands for specialized skills. The pay range is subject to change at any time based on various internal and external factors. Exempt positions will also be eligible for an Annual Cash Bonus Plan.
National Fuel offers a comprehensive benefits package including the following:
|· Medical and Prescription Drug Coverage||· Paid Company Holidays|
|· Dental Coverage||· Parental Leave for Mothers and Fathers|
|· Vision Coverage||· Tuition Reimbursement|
|· 401(k) with Company Match||· Life Insurance|
|· Company Funded Retirement Savings Account||· Long Term Disability Insurance|
|· Flexible Work Schedule||· Flexible Spending Account|
|· Paid Time Off||· Charitable Giving Programs|
HOW TO APPLY
The successful candidate will be required to pass a DOT mandated drug test, as well as participate in random drug testing. The DOT maintains a list of banned substances which includes medical or recreational marijuana. For confidential consideration, please submit your resume and cover letter (preferably in PDF format) by December 4, 2023, to email@example.com. Attachments with a .docm extension will not be accepted.
#23-062PA – Claims Supervisor
Please reference position #23-062PA in the subject line of your email