National Fuel is currently seeking a Business Support Analyst for an outstanding career opportunity in our Operations department located at our Mineral Springs Servicenter in West Seneca, NY. As a member of the National Fuel team, you will enjoy an exciting and challenging work environment where top performance is recognized and rewarded.
- Support the business functions of the New York Operations department with a focus on IT systems, testing, implementation, training, and maintenance within the department.
- Support, train on, trouble shoot, and maintain existing systems.
- Coordinate related activities with the Information Technology department for ongoing projects as necessary.
- Collaborate with department team members to support daily activities including critical reporting, troubleshooting employee system issues, and developing solutions to help solve problems as they arise.
- Develop training material and train both supervisory and hourly department employees.
- Travel to remote operating offices as needed.
- Associate’s degree in Information Technology or Business Administration
- Aptitude to quickly learn new technology, including the current software systems utilized by the company
- Ability to work in both an individual and team setting to accomplish common goals and initiatives
- Excellent computer skills including proficiency in the Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, etc.)
- Ability to travel to remote operating offices as needed
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology or Business Administration
- Experience in systems development, testing, and/or implementation and experience preferred.
- Prior experience in training employees
ABOUT NATIONAL FUEL:
National Fuel is a diversified energy company headquartered near Buffalo, NY. Our employees continue to be the most important part of our Company and have made us who we are today. We are dedicated to the communities in which we live and work and have nearly 2,000 employees in Western NY and Northwest PA. National Fuel is proud to have an inclusive workplace where diversity is valued, hard work is rewarded and promotion from within is supported. We offer exciting career opportunities for talented and ambitious job seekers and encourage you to apply today.
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS:
The rate of pay for the Business Support Analyst will be commensurate with experience.
National Fuel offers a comprehensive benefits package including the following:
|· Medical and Prescription Drug Coverage||· Paid Company Holidays|
|· Dental Coverage||· Parental Leave for Mothers and Fathers|
|· Vision Coverage||· Tuition Reimbursement|
|· 401(k) with Company Match||· Life Insurance|
|· Company Funded Retirement Savings Account||· Long Term Disability Insurance|
|· Flexible Work Schedule||· Flexible Spending Account|
|· Paid Time Off||· Charitable Giving Programs|
HOW TO APPLY
Any candidate offered a position with National Fuel will be required to successfully complete a pre-employment drug test. For confidential consideration, please submit your resume and cover letter (preferably in PDF format) by September 23, 2021 to:
6363 Main Street
Williamsville, NY 14221