National Fuel is currently seeking a Business Support Analyst for an outstanding career opportunity in our Operations department located in West Seneca, NY. National Fuel is proud to have an inclusive workplace where diversity is valued, hard work is rewarded and promotion from within is supported. We offer exciting career opportunities for talented and ambitious job seekers and encourage you to apply today.
- Support the business functions of NY Field Operations.
- A focus on new IT systems design, testing, implementation, training, and maintenance within Operations. Also, support, train on, trouble shoot, and maintain existing systems.
- Help coordinate related activities between Operations and IT for ongoing projects as necessary.
- Work with other Operations business support analysts and clerical supervision/management to help support daily activities including critical reporting, troubleshooting employee system issues, and developing solutions to help solve these problems as they arise.
- Develop training material and train Operations employees which may include supervisory and hourly staff.
- Travel to remote operating offices (service centers) may be required.
- Associate degree in Information Technology or Business Administration
- Aptitude to quickly learn new technology, including the current software systems utilized by the company
- Ability to work well in both an individual and team setting to accomplish common goals and initiatives
- Excellent computer skills including solid understanding of the Microsoft Office suite
- Ability to travel to satellite operating locations
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology or Business Administration
- Previous computer systems development, testing, and/ or implementation experience
- Previous training and supervisory experience
ABOUT NATIONAL FUEL:
National Fuel is a diversified energy company headquartered near Buffalo, NY. Our employees continue to be the most important part of our Company and have made us who we are today. We are dedicated to the communities in which we live and work and have nearly 2,000 employees in Western NY and Northwest PA.
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS:
The rate of pay for this position will be commensurate with experience.
National Fuel offers a comprehensive benefits package including the following:
|· Medical and Prescription Drug Coverage||· Paid Company Holidays|
|· Dental Coverage||· Parental Leave for Mothers and Fathers|
|· Vision Coverage||· Tuition Reimbursement|
|· 401(k) with Company Match||· Life Insurance|
|· Company Funded Retirement Savings Account||· Long Term Disability Insurance|
|· Flexible Work Schedule||· Flexible Spending Account|
|· Paid Time Off||· Charitable Giving Programs|
HOW TO APPLY
Any candidate offered a position with National Fuel Gas will be required to successfully complete a pre-employment drug test. For confidential consideration, please submit your resume and cover letter (preferably in PDF format) by April 3, 2023, to email@example.com. Please reference position #23-009NY in the subject line of your email. Attachments with a .docm extension will not be accepted.