National Fuel is currently seeking a billing and accounting supervisor to join our Gas Accounting Department at the corporate headquarters located in Williamsville, NY. As a member of the National Fuel team, you will enjoy an exciting and challenging work environment where top performance is recognized and rewarded.
- Generate gas transportation and storage customer invoices for National Fuel Gas pipeline subsidiaries.
- Monitor past due accounts and follow up with customer contact for payment.
- Responsible for accounting and reporting of customer contract receipts, deliveries and measurement
- Respond to customer questions and inquiries by phone and email
- Prepare various internal and external contract delivery reports and revenue reports
- Track fuel quantities retained from customers and reconcile with actual measured fuel quantities
- Track contract receipt and delivery gas quantities and monitor customer imbalance positions
- Coordinate with the Information Technology department staff to create specifications and test automation changes for billing and reporting processes
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Business Administration, Finance, or related field
- Familiar with general ledgers, customer billing, accounts receivable and revenue reporting
- Excellent analytical skills with proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Word
- Strong customer service and communication skills
- Knowledge of Natural Gas accounting procedures or industry knowledge
ABOUT NATIONAL FUEL:
National Fuel is a diversified energy company headquartered near Buffalo, NY. Our employees continue to be the most important part of our Company and have made us who we are today. We are dedicated to the communities in which we live and work and have nearly 2,000 employees in Western NY and Northwest PA. National Fuel is proud to have an inclusive workplace where diversity is valued, hard work is rewarded and promotion from within is supported. We offer exciting career opportunities for talented and ambitious job seekers and encourage you to apply today.
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS:
The rate of pay will be commensurate with experience.
National Fuel offers a comprehensive benefits package including the following:
|· Medical and Prescription Drug Coverage||· Paid Company Holidays|
|· Dental Coverage||· Parental Leave for Mothers and Fathers|
|· Vision Coverage||· Tuition Reimbursement|
|· 401(k) with Company Match||· Life Insurance|
|· Company Funded Retirement Savings Account||· Long Term Disability Insurance|
|· Flexible Work Schedule||· Flexible Spending Account|
|· Paid Time Off||· Charitable Giving Programs|
HOW TO APPLY
Any candidate offered a position with National Fuel will be required to successfully complete a pre-employment drug test. For confidential consideration, please submit your resume and cover letter (preferably in PDF format) by September 23, 2021 to:
6363 Main Street
Williamsville, NY 14221
Please reference position #21-054NY in the subject line of your email