Seneca Resources Company, LLC, the oil & gas exploration and production subsidiary of National Fuel Gas Company (NYSE: NFG) explores for, develops and produces natural gas and crude oil reserves in Appalachia. Seneca’s headquarters are located in Houston, Texas with offices in Pittsburgh, Brookville, Wellsboro and Kane, PA. Seneca’s investment activity is in the Marcellus and Utica Shales in Pennsylvania, where the company controls approximately 1.2 million net prospective acres and is one of the largest producers in the basin with approximately 1,000 wells. As an active exploration and production company in the northeastern U.S. for more than 100 years, Seneca Resources Company, LLC is committed to safety, environmental stewardship, increased productivity and maximizing shareholder value.
The Automation Foreman will serve as an integral member of the IT team with responsibilities including, but not limited to, the following:
- Oversee contractors to ensure proper installation, configuration, calibration, programming and commissioning of automation and communication systems related to:
- New well pad production facilities
- Radio towers and infrastructure
- Antennas and networking equipment
- Measurement devices and instrumentation
- Solar and thermal electric generator power systems
- Safety and Emergency Shutdown (ESD) systems
- Programmable Logic Controllers (PLCs) and Remote Terminal Units (RTUs)
- Troubleshoot automation and communication problems in the field related to Ethernet and Serial spread spectrum radios, instrumentation, measurement devices, network equipment and automation systems
- Coordinate with Production, Construction and Water departments to ensure automation and measurement activities are performed in a timely manner to ensure operational schedules are met
- Work with Supervisor, Automation, Sr. Foreman, Automation and Sr. Manager, Automation and Measurement on special projects related to evaluation of new automation and measurement technology
- Work with Automation & SCADA developers and Sr Foreman, Measurement to assist with the deployment and commissioning of newly developed, modified and/or upgraded automation and measurement systems
- Create and maintain documentation of as-built configurations for automation systems
- Comply with Seneca’s EHSQ policies, standards and procedures while taking a proactive role in managing environmental, health and safety for assigned areas of responsibilities
- High School Diploma/GED and a minimum of 2 (two) years of related experience in the oil & gas, construction or manufacturing industry; or
- Bachelor of Science degree in an IT related field or Engineering
- Knowledge and experience of ABB TotalFlow software (PCCU, WinCCU, TDS32 OPC, WinCPC), Fisher ROC/Flowboss software (ROCLINK), wireless radio technology (Ubiquiti, Freewave, Cambium) are preferred
- Team player and work with federal and state authorities, private landowners, private contractors and Seneca Resources personnel is essential
The successful candidate must be authorized to work in United States of America with a valid driver’s license with no restrictions to operate a company vehicle.
Seneca Resources offers a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package. This position is not eligible for relocation.
Seneca Resources Company, LLC is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, protected veteran status, marital status or other protected status under federal, state or local laws.
Please note: We occasionally amend or withdraw Seneca Resources jobs and reserve the right to do so at any time, including prior to the advertised closing date.