National Fuel is currently seeking an Associate Business and Budget Support Analyst for an outstanding career opportunity in our operations department located at our Erie Servicenter or Mineral Springs Servicenter located in Buffalo, NY. National Fuel is proud to have an inclusive workplace where diversity is valued, hard work is rewarded and promotion from within is supported. We offer exciting career opportunities for talented and ambitious job seekers and encourage you to apply today.
- Coordinate with management to prepare and allocate annual budgets for several departments
- Assist with the presentation of proposed budgets to the executive team
- Create, complete, and report on monthly variances for assigned departments
- Identify cost trends and provide opportunities to manage expenses and improve financial performance
- Supply quarterly projections for anticipated spending and forecast spending beyond the current fiscal year
- Work within all facets of the Operations, Inventory, Mechanical and Budget Departments to understand how resources are utilized
- Analyze work completion, resource, and cost data to provide business change recommendations which improve the operation in areas of safety, damage prevention, efficiency, emergency response, customer service, and employee job satisfaction.
- Work within multiple computer systems and applications utilized in the aforementioned departments to understand data within each system and how it relates to the business.
- Collaborate with supervision and IT departments to develop integrated and effective reporting
- Perform and assist with subject matter knowledge, acceptance testing, pre and post implementation training, and maintenance
- Provide support as needed and participate in special projects
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Mathematics/Statistics, Analytics, Business, or related field.
- Capability to learn current and future software utilized by the company.
- Ability to work well individually and in a team setting to accomplish goals and objectives in a timely manner
- Ability to work in the field and office settings to gain thorough knowledge of the business.
- Excellent communication skills are required to collaborate with all levels of employees within several departments – including the Operations, Inventory, Mechanical and Budget departments
- Previous experience in budget and/or data analytics.
- Operational knowledge of a natural gas utility.
- Functional knowledge of various computer systems such as PeopleSoft, SAP, and Microsoft Office
ABOUT NATIONAL FUEL:
National Fuel is a diversified energy company headquartered near Buffalo, NY. Our employees continue to be the most important part of our Company and have made us who we are today. We are dedicated to the communities in which we live and work and have nearly 2,000 employees in Western NY and Northwest PA.
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS:
The rate of pay for this position will be commensurate with experience.
National Fuel offers a comprehensive benefits package including the following:
|· Medical and Prescription Drug Coverage||· Paid Company Holidays|
|· Dental Coverage||· Parental Leave for Mothers and Fathers|
|· Vision Coverage||· Tuition Reimbursement|
|· 401(k) with Company Match||· Life Insurance|
|· Company Funded Retirement Savings Account||· Long Term Disability Insurance|
|· Flexible Work Schedule||· Flexible Spending Account|
|· Paid Time Off||· Charitable Giving Programs|
HOW TO APPLY
The successful candidate will be required to pass a DOT mandated drug test, as well as participate in random drug testing. The DOT maintains a list of banned substances which includes medical or recreational marijuana. For confidential consideration, please submit your resume and cover letter (preferably in PDF format) by February 23, 2023, to email@example.com. Attachments with a .docm extension will not be accepted.
#23-008PA – Associate Business and Budget Support Analyst
Please reference position #23-008PA in the subject line of your email.