National Fuel is currently seeking an Asset Accountant for an outstanding career opportunity within our corporate Engineering Services team located at our corporate headquarters in Williamsville, NY. As a member of the National Fuel team, you will enjoy an exciting and challenging work environment where top performance is recognized and rewarded.
This team is responsible for maintaining the asset accounts for the Company’s pipeline and utility subsidiaries, including budget preparation and monitoring. This position will be responsible for insuring the accuracy of financial transactions related to Capital Project and Asset Accounting. Responsibilities for this position include project cost tracking, budgeting, preparing asset accounting reports for regulatory agencies, depreciation analysis and other special projects as assigned.
- The successful candidate must possess a minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or related
- A working knowledge of accounting practices, principles and procedures is
- Candidates must demonstrate exceptional verbal, analytical, and written communication skills, MS Excel experience, use of financial applications, and the ability to work successfully in a deadline driven
- Experience with PeopleSoft or similar financial applications and familiarity with fixed asset accounting.
- Experience supervising staff in a management related position.
ABOUT NATIONAL FUEL:
National Fuel is a diversified energy company headquartered near Buffalo, NY. Our employees continue to be the most important part of our Company and have made us who we are today. We are dedicated to the communities in which we live and work and have nearly 2,000 employees in Western NY and Northwest PA. National Fuel is proud to have an inclusive workplace where diversity is valued, hard work is rewarded and promotion from within is supported. We offer exciting career opportunities for talented and ambitious job seekers and encourage you to apply today.
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS:
The rate of pay for this position will be commensurate with qualifications and experience.
National Fuel offers a comprehensive benefits package including the following:
- Medical and Prescription Drug Coverage
- Dental Coverage
- Vision Coverage
- 401(k) with Company Match
- Company Funded Retirement Savings Account
- Flexible Work Schedule
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Company Holidays
- Parental Leave for Mothers and Fathers
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Life Insurance
- Long Term Disability Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- Charitable Giving Programs
HOW TO APPLY
Any candidate offered a position with National Fuel will be required to successfully complete a pre-employment drug test. For confidential consideration, please submit your resume and cover letter (preferably in PDF format) by March 15, 2021 to:
6363 Main Street
Williamsville, NY 14221
Please reference position #20-045NY in the subject line of your email.