National Fuel is currently seeking a Corporate Communications Specialist for an outstanding career opportunity in our Corporate Communications department located in Williamsville, NY. National Fuel is proud to have an inclusive workplace where diversity is valued, hard work is rewarded and promotion from within is supported. We offer exciting career opportunities for talented and ambitious job seekers and encourage you to apply today.
As part of a multi-functional team, this role facilitates purposeful employee volunteering and fundraising activities, and supports them with the tools and resources they need to be successful. Duties entail collaborating with partners across the company and the community to develop program and initiatives and then help communicate how our employee giving, volunteerism, and nonprofit partnerships have an impact in the communities where our colleagues live and work. Flexible work hours are needed as some evenings and weekends will be necessary for activities and events.
- Manage and reconcile the Department’s annual budget while preparing monthly reports and the annual budget presentation.
- Responsible for the Company’s co-op advertising program that works with external energy partners to promote the use and benefits of natural gas.
- Build and promote a strong network of volunteer opportunities. Support the planning and executing of frequent virtual and in-person volunteer events and team building activities
- Coordinate various fundraising campaigns and scalable events from idea to execution and analysis as part of the Company’s employee engagement strategy
- Assist in facilitating the Company’s employee charitable giving program, enhancing awareness and participation with the internal workforce and external organizations that benefit
- Track program data, analyzing results, and providing insightful recommendations for improvement on employee engagement activities.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Outstanding written and verbal communications
- Ability to balance multiple priorities, simultaneously, in a rapidly changing, fast-paced environment
- Exceptional attention to detail and proven experience with reconciliations/auditing
- Excellent analytical skills
- Experience handling cross-functional projects and initiatives
ABOUT NATIONAL FUEL:
National Fuel is a diversified energy company headquartered near Buffalo, NY. Our employees continue to be the most important part of our Company and have made us who we are today. We are dedicated to the communities in which we live and work and have nearly 2,000 employees in Western NY and Northwest PA.
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS:
The rate of pay for this position will be commensurate with experience.
National Fuel offers a comprehensive benefits package including the following:
|·Medical and Prescription Drug Coverage||·Paid Company Holidays|
|·Dental Coverage||·Parental Leave for Mothers and Fathers|
|·Vision Coverage||·Tuition Reimbursement|
|·401(k) with Company Match||·Life Insurance|
|·Company Funded Retirement Savings Account||·Long Term Disability Insurance|
|·Flexible Work Schedule||·Flexible Spending Account|
|·Paid Time Off||·Charitable Giving Programs|
HOW TO APPLY
Any candidate offered a position with National Fuel Gas will be required to successfully complete a pre-employment drug test. For confidential consideration, please submit your resume and cover letter (preferably in PDF format) by June 30, 2022, to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please reference position #22-046NY in the subject line of your email. Attachments with a .docm extension will not be accepted.